See What I Thought about HEMINGWAY’S GIRL by Erika Robuck (@ErikaRobuck)
- This video was made because I didn’t think I could write a recommendation that didn’t sound like the other twelve-thousand posts written about Erika and her new book.
- Talking to a camera is not the same thing as interacting with a person. Therefore, I was nervous and was not funny at all. Except for how many times I said fantastic. That was actually kinda funny.
- The mess behind my head is a cork board full of things like my kids’ artwork, a map of my novel’s setting, an inspiring picture of what healthy/fit looks like, handwritten notes from friends, and papers I must not lose.
- I took 9,824 takes before I got the two clips I wanted. However, I wish I would’ve realized sooner, like on take three, that I could’ve made just one and edited the crap out of it in iMovie.
- Out of the three thumbnails YouTube gave me as choices, this one was the best. However, it does seem to display me in my natural state. Looks like I have a face for radio.
- The song I used was purchased from iTunes and is called Coastal by Kenny Chesney. It is from the Hemingway’s Whiskey album.